23 Mar Raise Awareness of ILC and Funds for LBCA
You can support a friend or family member, honor the memory of a loved one or use your powerful patient voice to support LBCA’s advocacy by putting your time, talent and energy towards raising awareness for ILC while you raise funds for the LBCA. All donations will be used wisely to support our advocacy and education work.
Ideas for Fundraising
- Celebrate your birthday or cancerversary by giving instead of receiving
- Organize a party or event in your community or office
- Run a race, climb a mountain, ride your bike or take on a personal goal
- Reach out to family and friends by email or social media and ask for their support directly
- Hold a garage sale or a bake sale
It only takes a few minutes to set up a safe and secure way for people to make tax-deductible donations to the Lobular Breast Cancer Alliance.
How to get Started
- Go to our Fundraising Page by clicking this link
- On the fundraising page, choose the blue button on the right: “Fundraise with Us”
- Sign up by filling out the short form with your name, email and a password
- Upload a photo or an image
- Write your story: why you support this cause
- Set a fundraising goal of whatever amount you want to raise
- Send out the link widely
How Can We Help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to share your idea to raise funds for LBCA, ask any questions or get help setting up your page. Let us know if you would like materials for your event such as brochures or flyers. A video on how to set up your own personal fundraising page might help.Thank your for supporting our work.