The Lobular Breast Cancer Alliance is having a real impact toward accomplishing our goals.
We are furthering our mission and are one step closer to our vision of a world in which lobular breast cancer is found early, treated effectively, and eradicated permanently.
Our July 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021 LBCA Year in Review
Discover what the Lobular Breast Cancer Alliance has achieved over the past fiscal year. The Year in Review highlights successes in each of our five goal areas:
- Raise awareness and educate about ILC
- Be the go-to source for ILC research findings and information about ILC treatment
- Support ILC patient research advocacy
- Cultivate alliances among US and international breast cancer advocacy organizations
- Fund and advance ILC research
Our 2020 Accomplishments
These accomplishments have put us in great stride for all that we hope to do and that we will do in 2021.